Low price Electric motors
- Company Profile
- Production process
- Surface treatment
- Processing equipment
- Commodity name: Low price Electric motors
- Commodity ID: 4620
2. Stator winding Function: It is the circuit part of the motor, which is connected to three-phase alternating current to generate a rotating magnetic field. Structure: It consists of three windings with the same structure that are separated by 120° electrical angle and symmetrically arranged in space.
1. The structure of three-phase asynchronous motor consists of stator, rotor and other accessories.
(1) Stator (static part)
1. Stator core
Function: Part of the magnetic circuit of the motor and on which the stator windings are placed.
Structure: The stator core is generally punched and laminated by 0.35~0.5mm thick silicon steel sheets with insulating layers on the surface, and evenly distributed slots are punched in the inner circle of the core to embed the stator windings.
The stator core slot types are as follows:
Semi-closed slot: The efficiency and power factor of the motor are high, but the winding and insulation are difficult. Generally used in small low-voltage motors.
Semi-open slot: It can be embedded with formed windings, and is generally used for large and medium-sized low-voltage motors. The so-called formed winding means that the winding can be insulated in advance and then put into the slot.
Open slot: It is used for inserting and placing formed windings, and the insulation method is convenient. It is mainly used in high-voltage motors.
2. Stator winding
Function: It is the circuit part of the motor, which is connected to three-phase alternating current to generate a rotating magnetic field.
Structure: It consists of three windings with the same structure that are separated by 120° electrical angle and symmetrically arranged in space. Each coil of these windings is embedded in each slot of the stator according to a certain rule.
The main insulation items of the stator winding are as follows: (guarantee the reliable insulation between the conductive parts of the winding and the iron core and the reliable insulation between the winding itself).
(1) Insulation to ground: the insulation between the stator winding as a whole and the stator core.
(2) Phase-to-phase insulation: the insulation between the stator windings of each phase.
(3) Turn-to-turn insulation: insulation between turns of each phase stator winding.Keywords:
- Electric motors Manufacturers c
- Electric motors in china
- Electric motors products
The main products：mortor box , mortor casting, motor cover
Casting process：automatic molding line, shell casting, resin sand, green sand,investment sand