Advantages of Pneumatic Ball Valves
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, fast opening, stable and reliable, wide application, and the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
2. Anti-static function: A spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Due to the good self-lubricating properties of PTFE and other materials, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valve is the one with the smallest fluid resistance among all valve categories. Even the reduced-diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. Reliable valve stem seal: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The valve seat has good sealing performance: the sealing ring made of elastic materials such as PTFE is easy to seal in structure, and the sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.