Stainless steel water pump maintenance common sense
1. Check whether the stainless steel water pump, pipeline and joint are loose. Turn the stainless steel water pump by hand to see if the stainless steel water pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the stainless steel pump body, and pour water (or slurry).
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the water outlet pipeline.
5. Jog the motor to see if the direction of the motor is correct.
6. Start the motor. When the stainless steel water pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing that it shows an appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the load of the motor at the same time.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the stainless steel water pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the stainless steel water pump operates at the highest efficiency point, in order to obtain the greatest energy-saving effect.
8. During the operation of the stainless steel water pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35c, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80c.
9. If abnormal noise is found in the stainless steel water pump, stop immediately and check the cause.
10. When the stainless steel water pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
11. In the first month of operation, the stainless steel water pump should change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
pump parts Butterfly valve