How to choose pump body products
1. The selection style and performance of the pump body meet the requirements of process parameters such as flow, head, pressure, temperature, NPSH, and suction.
2. The requirements of medium characteristics must be met. For pumps that transport flammable, explosive, toxic or precious media, reliable shaft seals or leak-free pumps are required, such as magnetic drive pumps (no shaft seals, isolated magnetic indirect drive). For pumps with corrosive media, the convection parts are required to be made of corrosion-resistant materials, such as fluoroplastic corrosion-resistant pumps. For pumps that transport solid particles, the convection parts are required to be made of wear-resistant materials, and if necessary, the shaft seal should be flushed with clean liquid.
3. Mechanical requirements require high reliability, low noise and low vibration.
4. Correctly calculate the input cost of pump purchase, see: How to correctly calculate the input cost of pump purchase 2. The following is the reference for basic pump selection
5. When transporting strong corrosive media (such as "concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid"), when transporting flammable and explosive media, the use environment must not have any pollution.