Processing method of stainless steel parts
1. Forging method: use a swaging machine to punch and stretch the end or part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Commonly used swaging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type;
2. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch to make the tube protrude into shape; the other method is to hydraulically bulge and form, fill the middle of the tube with liquid, and the liquid pressure will bulge the tube into the required shape. shape, the production of bellows is mostly this method;
3. Bending forming method of stainless steel elbow: There are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, and one adjustment method. Roll, adjust the fixed roll distance, the finished pipe is bent;
4. Stamping method: expand the pipe end to the required size and shape with a taper core on the punching machine;
5. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, it is suitable for the inner edge of the thick-walled pipe;
6. Roller method: place a core in the tube, and push the outer periphery with a roller for round edge processing.